Bitch'n Bitumen Chat

RaceChrono TouchScreen Support

RaceChrono TouchScreen GPS Lap Timer Support

Moderators: khobun, Jake

RaceChrono TouchScreen Support

Postby Jake » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 pm

At RaceChrono we take our products very seriously and back them all the way. We field many questions via email and feel that they would be better discussed here, in a public forum, so that everyone can benefit from them.
If you have any questions relating to the RaceChrono TouchScreen GPS Lap Timer and you have not been able to find an answer in a previous post, this is the place ask!

We are on this forum every day and are comitted to helping our users get the best out of our products with the least amount of hassle.
If you have a question please start a new post and we will get an answer to you asap! If you are not a member please sign up first, it only takes a couple of minutes to join.

Please note: The original support forum for the RaceChrono Mobile Phone application can be viewed here: http://www.racechrono.com/forum/?CategoryID=6
This forum contains a huge amount of relative information regarding the RaceChrono software as well as info on OBDII and 2AVI.

Cheers,
Jake.
Jake
Site Admin

Re: RaceChrono TouchScreen Support

Postby chicken1617 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi, the touch screen on my RaceChrono unit is not working. The unit will switch on and off but as the touch screen doesn't respond I can't use it. I have had this for about a year and it has always worked well. Any ideas on how to get this working or do you know of anywhere that can fix it?
chicken1617
Jedi Youngling

Re: RaceChrono TouchScreen Support

Postby Jake » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi,
Can you please email me about this at sales@roostindustries.com
Cheers,
Jake.
Jake
Site Admin

Return to RaceChrono Support