Bitch'n Bitumen Chat

5th nov PI

For all track day and racing discussion

Moderators: Tongie_, khobun, Jake

5th nov PI

Postby bobtrx » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:39 am

My swan song ride is booked , couldn't let the track days finish without one last day. speed for me is a slight problem so I'm booked in the slow group to cruise around and enjoy the day. It will be like when I first rode at PI , shitting myself but keen to get out there. Bike in road trim , new helmet old bashed leathers plus my good pit lane speed with bull shit + BBQ snags in our garage somethings never change.
catch ewe later
bobtrx
Jedi Grand Master

Re: 5th nov PI

Postby jonnymac » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Hey Bobby,
Good to hear champ and I will try and get down for this one.

But why don't you do a penultimate round in September first. I'm booked for the double header in September and would love to have my favorite pit bitch around......
jonnymac
Jedi Grand Master

Postby bobtrx » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:02 pm

sorry champ I'm booked for a trim and colour tints that day otherwise I would be there in my pit bitch manly thong
( pics only by request )
catch ewe later
bobtrx
Jedi Grand Master

Postby jonnymac » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:49 am

bobtrx wrote:sorry champ I'm booked for a trim and colour tints that day otherwise I would be there in my pit bitch manly thong
( pics only by request )

REQUEST....... :lol:
jonnymac
Jedi Grand Master

Postby bobtrx » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:29 pm

mr johnny be honest with me is the pic for you or to show your missus what a manly man looks like. I do get a lot of requests from the old dears at the local bowls club.
catch ewe later
bobtrx
Jedi Grand Master

Postby khobun » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:18 pm

How'd you go Bob?
khobun

Postby bobtrx » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Thanks for the interest. I had to hire leathers for the day and with signing in etc PI ridedays have finally streamlined to a simple process. I had a few pit bitches to unload and put bike thru scrutinizing and Aprilia race mates shareing a garage so warmers etc were all done for me , made to order. Day had a bit of wind so I went out for the first session very nervous and rode pretty much up to shit ending up just following a another bike around. Second session passed everyone ( I was in the slow group) but was still not comfortable. Rest of the day I just looked for free space and to come home in tact .GFB snags for lunch , mates to laugh with and stubbie at days end. Very happy for the day but I think really hard to try again . I now have a slight doubt when I ride , not a good thing when on a track. My luck comtinues the fu-k'n car broke down at Bass on the way home , but I got in the track day unscathed. For the future I will supply my bike to pete when ever he wants and be his bitch.
catch ewe later
bobtrx
Jedi Grand Master

Return to Track Days & Racing