Bitch'n Bitumen Chat

GSX-R750K9 slip on recommendation

If you have any questions or tips that are mechanical or setup related, post here.

Moderators: Tongie_, khobun, Jake

GSX-R750K9 slip on recommendation

Postby Kitesurfer » Mon May 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi guys,

First of all thanks for everyone's input about the Daytona 675. It's become so bloody hard to get hold of one to test ride that I'm thinking of removing it from my list.

That just leaves one: the GSX-R750K9. There seem to be some bloody good prices around, e.g. $15,200 ride away. A few months ago there were some deals where the dealer included a free Yoshi R55 pipe in the deal! This got me thinking: if I am at the negotiating stage, and it came to "throwing in a pipe" or at least adding one at a great price, which one do you Suzuki guys recommend? I would prefer one that doesn't require a piggy back ECU / power commander etc at this stage, as I would like to look into one of those at a later date.

Thanks in advance for your input! Who knows, I may soon have to change my avatar pic :wink:
Kitesurfer
Jedi Grand Master

Postby khobun » Thu May 07, 2009 7:56 am

See Chris at A1 in Brighton (in the New bikes shop) he is the manager. Top bloke. They do the best Suzi deals in Melb. He also rides and isn't a tosser, so check their stock out on line or pop in. Nepean Hwy, Brighton.
khobun

Return to Mechanical and Setup tips