Bitch'n Bitumen Chat

spokes for a mountain bike

Information and discussion about our first Victorian Off Road Trail Riding Guide.

Moderator: Jake

spokes for a mountain bike

Postby kayanat » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Where can i find red bike spokes for a mountain bike? i wanna add some more different colors to my mountain bike and i'm having trouble looking for good red bike spokes. i don't want their color to be a dull matte color though, i want it to be more metallic and shiny looking. also i DO NOT have a 29'. thanks.
Last edited by kayanat on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kayanat
Jedi Youngling

Postby Jake » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:55 pm

If you go into the city and head down flinders land from swanston street there's a lttle alley near a bar. About halfway down you'll find a small fort built out of boxes with a keep out sign on the front door. If you make the sound of a travelling wilbury a hobo named wayne the tree will emerge and ask you what you want. Tell him what you need and say you can help him with his whispering eye problem.

He should be able to sort you out :wink:
Jake
Site Admin

Postby khobun » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:27 am

Jake wrote:If you go into the city and head down flinders land from swanston street there's a lttle alley near a bar. About halfway down you'll find a small fort built out of boxes with a keep out sign on the front door. If you make the sound of a travelling wilbury a hobo named wayne the tree will emerge and ask you what you want. Tell him what you need and say you can help him with his whispering eye problem.

He should be able to sort you out :wink:

Sorry Jake, Wayne doesn't work there anymore. He's now at Peter Stevens selling R1s.

Ask for lenny.
khobun

Postby Tyrone » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 pm

what the f#@k,why lol :lol:
Tyrone
Jedi Grand Master

Postby Tongie » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:20 pm

HAha how did i miss this!! Ive got some OKEYDOKEYS for my spokes if anyones interested!! and a slightly used cane basket for my bars :lol:
Tongie
Jedi Grand Master

Return to Weekend Warriors